Dronefest 2018 – Rosny College 3 March 2018
The main target audience will be:
- Commercial and government operators of drones, plus businesses/government bodies that are potential users of drone technology.
- Private individuals, especially young people (15-25 yrs), with an interest in both the application of scientific innovations in the operation of drones, and the additional scientific innovations applied in surveillance, etc from the drone; ie using drones as a flying platform.
- Educators with an interest in stimulating young people to pursue studies and careers in the STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) area. In this case we are emphasizing aspects applied in the operation of drones in robotics, remote sensing and monitoring operations as used by quadcopters (drones) .
- Young people and families interested in a fun and educational outing.
- Hobbyists who operate, or are likely to, recreational quadcopters .
Register your interest in exhibiting at Dronefest 2018
Businesses using drones should register here Businesses
Schools, Colleges and other groups registration Exhibitors
After a wonderful result from our trial event last year at Lauderdale ( Including a Clarence Council award) our second Dronefest will be an event to remember .
Enhance the many exciting applications of drone technology in areas such as mapping, surveillance and monitoring, and the ability of this technology to increase efficiency and reduce costs and manage disasters
Rosny College on Hobart’s eastern shore will be the venue in 3 March 2018. There will be static displays, inside activities, and a continuous parade of unmanned aerial vehicles over Charles Hand Park adjacent to the College.
Entry will be free.
A Rotary Tasmania event staged by the Rotary Clubs of Howrah and Bellerive.