Sandford Congregational Church
This weatherboard building on South Arm Road at Sandford. The Rotary Club of Howrah upgraded the exterior of the building and have now taken over ownership of this site. The Club will continue to maintain this building and site as a community service.

The building is situated in the quiet countryside about 30 minutes from Hobart and it has a graveyard that is the resting place of many members of pioneer families.
Those buried there are listed here
Sandford Congregational Church
The church was established in 1862 with land donated in August 1861 by Louis Beauvais. The Trustees of the church being Joseph Pedder, John Tollard and Francis Holmes.